McRae Constructions have been renovating and extending homes in Sydney for over three decades. As residential builders, McRae Constructions pride ourselves on delivering exceptional workmanship and quality, due to our vast depth of knowledge and experience, renovating homes throughout the Sydney metropolitan area over the past 30 years.
- Terraces – We have extensive experience working with older style homes and understand the difficulties in trying to restore, make-good and generally work with older buildings. We know where problems are likely to arise and how to solve them.
- Free-standing Homes – McRae Constructions renovates freestanding homes whether it’s a small building project or a major extension; we are your trusted builder.
- New Homes – McRae Constructions build architecturally designed new homes on the North Shore and Inner West of Sydney.
Safety and Insurance are Important to McRae Constructions
We also understand that building site safety and insurance are important. McRae Construction’s work health and safety policy objectives are to:
- Continually strive to achieve a safer workplace.
- Consider health and safety in project planning and work activities.
- Involve all workers in the decision-making processes through regular communication, consultation and training.
- Take action to eliminate or control potential accidents/ incidents.
In addition, McRae Constructions is a member of the Housing Industry Association and carries full insurance cover.
McRae Constructions’ Team
Having been in the construction industry for more than 30 years, McRae Constructions has established a strong working relationship with a network of experienced and professional contractors, some have worked with McRae Constructions for over two decades. We only work with contractors who have a strong reputation for delivering outstanding workmanship and who we can trust.
The Construction Process
McRae Constructions can provide you a cost estimation before your plans are finalised. Once your plans have been approved by your local council, we’ll provide you with a detailed quotation outlining all the costs associated with your proposed building works. McRae Constructions will also provide you with a timeline explaining all stages of the work, and the order they will be delivered. If you need plans drawn we can refer you to a qualified and experienced architect.
For more information about the services McRae Constructions can offer you, please call David on 0418 110 093
McRae Constructions are Quality Residential Builders
Renovations – Extensions – New Homes